Modern facilities, stellar service
In a busy season, speed matters
Legacy Cooperative has made investments in our grain facilities to get you in and out quickly and back to the field. We focus on ease-of-access to all facilities, year-round, so you can take care of business when needed without holding up other parts of your farming operation.
Most of our nine grain locations in northern and northcentral North Dakota have had recent upgrades. While we focus on wheat, soybeans and canola, we also buy durum, barley, oats, flax, corn, sunflowers, and edible beans.
Grain Services and Details
- Quick unloading speeds - not much wait time
- Storage and drying
- Wales is a canola-only facility
- Pile pad in Bisbee
- On-farm, direct-haul services – call for information
Tools to help you market your grain
Our merchandisers are here to help you sell your grain for the most profitable price. We offer competitive bids and provide several different contracts.
We’re here to help you understand what’s going on throughout the markets and how our various contracts work. Some of our contracts include:
- Flat-Priced Contracts– Buyer and seller agree to a fixed price and a specific delivery period.
- Hedge-to-Arrive (HTA) Contracts– Seller fixes the futures part of the contract, while waiting to lock basis later.
- Basis-Fixed Contracts– Seller fixes the basis part of the contract while waiting to lock futures later.
- Minimum-Price Contracts (MPC)– Seller fixes the basis and establishes a price floor using a call option. The call option can be exercised at any time. In the event the call option expires worthless, the seller’s contract will be priced at the minimum price agreed to when the contract was initially written.]
Please contact us for details on these contracts and others available to you.
DELAYED PRICING PROGRAM
DELAYED PRICING PROGRAM EFFECTIVE FOR BUSHELS DELIVERED ON JANUARY 5th, 2023 FORWARD.
Spring Wheat, Winter Wheat & Soybeans
Free with a price out date of 12PM on July 20th, 2023.
Corn & Durum
$.05 per bushel per month with a price out date of 12PM on July 20th, 2023.
$.10 per cwt per month with a price out date of 12PM on July 20th, 2023.
Cash or Contract only
Cash or Contract only
All other Commodities are Cash or Contract Only
Delayed Price Bushels Must be Priced out by 12 PM on July 20th, 2023
TITLE PASSES UPON DELIVERY
NO DELAYED PRICE CHARGE IF SOLD WITHIN 10 CALENDAR DAYS OF DELIVERY.
IF GRAIN IS NOT SOLD A DP CONTRACT MUST BE SIGNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF DELIVERY.
LEGACY COOPERATIVE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS PROGRAM AT ANY TIME.
Place Futures Order
Our feed for the nutrition your animals’ need
Legacy Cooperative offers quality feed, and we can custom mix for your animals’ needs at our location in Rolette. We offer rolled barley, oats and corn. We also offer bagged feed in Rolette and Rolla. Our bagged options cover most animal species, including cattle, horses, swine, poultry, and dog and cat food.
Local service and expertise
Our locally based grain team works closely with you to meet your needs for grain services and marketing advice. Call us today or stop by anytime.
Click photo for more information