A great place to work and grow
There is no asset more valuable than our staff. As a result, we continually invest in their growth and wellbeing to reward their contributions to our success.
We encourage you to check our job openings.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, and you’ll have room to advance in your career within the cooperative. Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits following a probationary period:
- Group Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Optional Life Insurance for Spouse and Dependents
- Company-paid, Short- and Long-term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Funeral Leave
- Paid Storm Day
- Annual Uniform Reimbursement
- 401(k)- with Company Match- Traditional and Roth Available
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan – Co-op Retirement Plan
- Annual Bonus
- Fitness Incentive Program
We offer internships tailored to the needs of the student. While we’re an agricultural co-op, that doesn’t mean you need to be pursuing a degree in ag to apply. We employ people in IT, operations, finance, etc., so talk to us about what interests you!
Click here to apply