Safety: no compromises
A culture of safety
At Legacy Cooperative, we take safety seriously. So much so that it’s our first core value. Our commitment to safety is a mindset. By always being aware of best practices and executing them, we demonstrate the highest level of care for employees and customers.
Legacy Cooperative is devoted to continually growing and developing our Safety Culture. The following Safety & Health functions are examples of some of the ways we actively engage in eliminating accidents and health hazards for our employees, patrons & visitors.
- Safety Program Implementation to provide a safe and healthy environment for our employees and guests.
- Safety Training and Inspections that cover potential safety and health hazards. We seek to eliminate or minimize hazards through safe work practices and procedures.
- An Active Safety Committee because some of the best safety improvement ideas come from our fellow employees.
Our Safety Promises
- Safety comes before all other concerns.
- Legacy Cooperative will never sacrifice safety for any reason.
- Production concerns, time limitations or unexpected problems never justify unsafe or unhealthy procedures.
- Legacy Cooperative is actively involved in improving safety and health in the lives of our communities.
Click here to access the ND Department of Ag NH3 nurse tank inspection checklist.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Outreach, Events & Happenings
Come back often to see what new events and happenings are scheduled.
Congratulations Janice (left) on being the safety incentive 6-month winner! Your idea for having Narcan available at locations not only improved the safety of our Co-op, but of our community as well. Thank you for your dedication to safety!
Winner of the 2nd Quarter Safety Incentive Program, Mechelle Lauck (right), she takes safety seriously. Mechelle was presented a $25 gift card by Safety Committee Member, Edward Lauck (left). Congratulations Mechelle, thank you for helping us make a safer workplace!
Congratulations to Janice Sappington (left) for receiving the 2023 1st quarter Safety Initiative Program $25 gift card. Janice's Idea was to have Narcan available at all Legacy Cooperative C-Stores.
Bisbee Fire Department Tour on April 24th, 2023
Congratulations to Chris Tastad on winning a $25 gift card for the Safety Initiative Program!
Congratulations on Jen Daniels on receiving the first $25 gift card for the Safety Initiative Program.
Safety Week Aug 1-5th, 2022
Rolla School District drivers attended Legacy Cooperative’s Propane Cylinder Fill and Autogas safety training event on Sept 28th
Please remember to put on the proper footwear when walking on snow & ice!
Click photo for more information